The Water City Music organisation is an entirely self-funding body relying on grants, sponsorship and fundraising to sustain its events and programmes. Every penny we raise goes back into expanding our reach, putting on bigger and better events and more sustainable programmes.
If you are inspired by what we do please talk to us about becoming a sponsor. This can present itself in many ways:
- Private individual sponsorship packages – sponsor a specific event or school.
- General Corporate sponsorship – become a “main” or “associate” sponsor of the overall Water City Music movement.
- Local/Event-based Corporate sponsorship – support an initiative in a specific geographical region.
- Product-based Corporate sponsorship – if you provide a service or product that would help us run an event or programme, then why not become a sponsor by generously donating your services/product? Examples include catering, transport, staging, sound equipment, memorabilia and much more.
- Hospitality sponsorship – support an event by inviting your connections to attend and contribute to general fundraising activities.
All sponsors are acknowledged in event materials and publicity.
To find out more contact us directly.